DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Woodland Park Colorado!

JamieB

Reactions
Hi friends!

My name's Jamie, and I'm totally new to this whole drone thing. I got my 107 back in July when someone donated a Phantom 3 to the camp I work at, and I've been hooked ever since.

I bought a Mavic Pro with a faulty gimbal ribbon on eBay for a steal and fixed it up (bad pun alert, its name is Fritz...) and now it works great! I mostly use it for camp video/photo stuff, but every now and then I'll take it for a flight elsewhere.

I'm excited to get to know the drone hobby a bit better! If you guys have any tips for someone just starting out I'd love to hear them!Mary Wedding Drone.jpgIMG_20190812_182648_254.jpgMavic Photos - 01.jpg

Attachments

• Mavic Photos - 05.jpg
    Mavic Photos - 05.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20190812_182648_254.jpg
    IMG_20190812_182648_254.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 3
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: JamieB
Welcome! MSinger notation is spot on. I came into the forum before purchasing my first drone (M2P). Reading those casualty posts before flying for the first time reinforced thoroughy understanding the manual, knowing the controller icons, and especially the RTH functions.

Hi friends!

My name's Jamie, and I'm totally new to this whole drone thing. I got my 107 back in July when someone donated a Phantom 3 to the camp I work at, and I've been hooked ever since.

I bought a Mavic Pro with a faulty gimbal ribbon on eBay for a steal and fixed it up (bad pun alert, its name is Fritz...) and now it works great! I mostly use it for camp video/photo stuff, but every now and then I'll take it for a flight elsewhere.

I'm excited to get to know the drone hobby a bit better! If you guys have any tips for someone just starting out I'd love to hear them!View attachment 81725View attachment 81728View attachment 81729
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas