DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Zurich

Hi All. I just got a brand new Mavic Air 2. I also own a bit older DJI f450 with Naza-M v2, but as I wanted a drone which I can easily take for my vacation in Iceland with me, I decided to get that Air 2. Today was the first test flight :D.
Hi there & welcome to the forum ? :D

If you haven't downloaded the full 53 page user manual yet I recommend you do that & study it thoroughly ... you have it here --> https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. Lots of fellow Italians and others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer. Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will and perhaps lose your MA2). Just be sure you know how to retrieve it! Also, you might consider hacking the FCC mode. It will give you higher signal strength and better protection from lost connection.

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
I agree with hiflyer201, love to see some of your work!

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato