Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello. Happy New Mavic Owner Dallas Texas

I am an amateur pilot. I have owned a Blade qx350, and a Phantom 3 standard, and an Autel X-star WiFi. I currently own a P3A and fly it occasionally. I also frequent the Phantom pilots forum. I just picked up a used mavic pro on local craigslist for a good price (and flew it twice on test hops). I am speechless! Holy crap!!!! WOW!!!! I always secretly suspected these aircraft were miniaturized "attempts" to have full size drone features and flying characteristics. Man was I wrong! This thing is absolutely great. What a wonderful craft! It is quiet, fast, stable, more fully featured, and more portable. I can think of no advantages now for the traditional-size drones. I will frequent this forum now. I hope the mavics have no bad habits or achilles tendon troubles.

Mossiback

Loc
Brier, WA USA
... I hope the mavics have no bad habits or achilles tendon troubles.
Hi and Welcome! The bad habits they get from their pilots and the main weakness (besides the gimbal) is also their pilots.

Drone Or Boat

Loc
In the middle of Florida
I am an amateur pilot. I have owned a Blade qx350, and a Phantom 3 standard, and an Autel X-star WiFi. I currently own a P3A and fly it occasionally. I also frequent the Phantom pilots forum. I just picked up a used mavic pro on local craigslist for a good price (and flew it twice on test hops). I am speechless! Holy crap!!!! WOW!!!! I always secretly suspected these aircraft were miniaturized "attempts" to have full size drone features and flying characteristics. Man was I wrong! This thing is absolutely great. What a wonderful craft! It is quiet, fast, stable, more fully featured, and more portable. I can think of no advantages now for the traditional-size drones. I will frequent this forum now. I hope the mavics have no bad habits or achilles tendon troubles.
Yep, that's my feeling too. The Mavic Pro 2 is a dream machine one can love to fly.

dirkclod

Staff member
Loc
Amory , MS
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

msinger

Approved Vendor
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Site
www.MavicHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pat27LV