DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello I need some help

Seventh Fairy

Reactions
So I got this refurbished dji drone with the fly more bundle from dji's eBay storefront, it said it comes with two years of insurance, the 1st year is i thing care refresh, how do I activate it, I cant find anything on the insurance other than it come with a free year, I just activated my Mavic 3 and now have 48 hours, how can i activate the dji care refresh, and no, it didn't come with any paper or booklet or anything with care refresh on it.

Reactions: LoudThunder
So I got this refurbished dji drone with the fly more bundle from dji's eBay storefront, it said it comes with two years of insurance, the 1st year is i thing care refresh, how do I activate it, I cant find anything on the insurance other than it come with a free year, I just activated my Mavic 3 and now have 48 hours, how can i activate the dji care refresh, and no, it didn't come with any paper or booklet or anything with care refresh on it.
you can go to dji.com and look for care-refresh for the model drone you want to purchase it for, it will ask for the SN of the drone, and assuming its not to late or whatever, it should let you purchase it and you'll get the details in an email related to your drone account, which you sign into when you logged into DJI and registered the drone.

you can go to dji.com and look for care-refresh for the model drone you want to purchase it for, it will ask for the SN of the drone, and assuming its not to late or whatever, it should let you purchase it and you'll get the details in an email related to your drone account, which you sign into when you logged into DJI and registered the drone.
Hi the drone I purchased said it comes with a year of insurance already, doesn't that mean I don't have to pay for it because it comes with it or?

Here is the link to the one I got.

Hi the drone I purchased said it comes with a year of insurance already, doesn't that mean I don't have to pay for it because it comes with it or?

Warranty is NOT Care Refresh. The insurance is an extra year's warranty.

Warranty is NOT Care Refresh. The insurance is an extra year's warranty.
So what is the dji insurance it talks about? Lol I'm so confused lol.

Got another question because I can't find anything on it directly.

I'd it legal to fly mavic 3 or any drones at the beach in bay st lewis Beach in mississippi

No insurance, just 2-year warranty from someone.
And what does "certified refurbished" means. That's a question I would ask the eBay seller.
IF Care Refresh is available for purchase you would find that out when you register the Mavic 3 with DJI.

Well this sicks u r right about it, I'll have to fly and pray because I can't afford 300 or even 200 insurance atm I've got 46 usd left to my name for the restvof the month lol

LOL....I feel your pain. I've been there. A few tips to not crash your new drone: Don't show off to your friends like, "look how fast this thing flies in sports mode." When you power it up make sure the drone is pointing in the same direction in the app as in real life. If not, power it down and moving it just a foot or so should fix it (keep repeating until they are synced). Be very gentle on the stick movements and have fun!

So what is the dji insurance it talks about? Lol I'm so confused lol.

Got another question because I can't find anything on it directly.

I'd it legal to fly mavic 3 or any drones at the beach in bay st lewis Beach in mississippi
Before flying anywhere you need your FAA TRUST certificate or remote pilot license and you need to register your drone with the FAA.
As to where you can fly, check out B4UFLY B4UFLY- The Leading Airspace & Situational Awareness Tool for Drone Operators

I believe the warranty covers any defects in the product and the Care Refresh covers a damaged drone twice in the period of coverage. As kong as you can recover your drone and send it t them you will get back a replacement.

I have received three (3) replacements during my time with DJI and various drones.

Before flying anywhere you need your FAA TRUST certificate or remote pilot license and you need to register your drone with the FAA.
As to where you can fly, check out B4UFLY B4UFLY- The Leading Airspace & Situational Awareness Tool for Drone Operators
I fly recreational, not with 107 and have been registered since the I first got my mavic pro years and years ago. The day faa required registration I signed up, or least around that time. But never have I ever heard of a trust certificate from the faa requirements or dji for recreational pilots.

I believe the warranty covers any defects in the product and the Care Refresh covers a damaged drone twice in the period of coverage. As kong as you can recover your drone and send it t them you will get back a replacement.

I have received three (3) replacements during my time with DJI and various drones.
Right, Warranty should cover defective things, bad cameras perhaps, other issues that hopefully do not cause a crash or lost drone.. Not sure where you cross the line between warranty and care refresh.

Right, Warranty should cover defective things, bad cameras perhaps, other issues that hopefully do not cause a crash or lost drone.. Not sure where you cross the line between warranty and care refresh.
Care Refresh-DJI will replace or repair your damaged drone twice in the paid period of one year.

I fly recreational, not with 107 and have been registered since the I first got my mavic pro years and years ago. The day faa required registration I signed up, or least around that time. But never have I ever heard of a trust certificate from the faa requirements or dji for recreational pilots.

thanks, yea i just skipped all the lessons and took the test getting every one right passing it almost as fast as my cat can vacuum up his cat treats, lol thx : ) so much

Analysis of the log files will usually show whether it was a fault of the drone or the operator and therefore a warranty repair or care refresh.

Just to make sure you understand the difference between the DJI Warranty and Care Refresh. When you buy a new car, it comes with a warranty against defects for a period of time (and mileage...), but the warranty does not cover damage from accidents, that's what your auto insurance is for... Your drone came with a warranty against defects, but if you crash it, that's what the DJI Care Refresh Insurance is for. Like most insurance, there is a deductible, the Care Refresh covers two crashes and one flyaway. but in all cases, the deductible is almost always cheaper than paying for a repair or replacing the drone...

Depending on how long you've owned the drone and the condition it is in, you might still be able to buy the Care Refresh, but that is for you to contact DJI Support and answer the "where-for and what-for" questions. If you put it off, the option will expire and it will all be on you...

Reactions: GFields

I purchased the same exact kit...I am really happy with the product and it looks to be new and batteries all no charges on them. With that said, the extra 2 years warranty offered is provided by Allstate Insurance. It may be a good thing or not, it just sounds like a weak policy. Before flying your drone just buy the DJI refresh policy for 1 or 2 years and be good with it. Hope this helps.

I purchased the same exact kit...I am really happy with the product and it looks to be new and batteries all no charges on them. With that said, the extra 2 years warranty offered is provided by Allstate Insurance. It may be a good thing or not, it just sounds like a weak policy. Before flying your drone just buy the DJI refresh policy for 1 or 2 years and be good with it. Hope this helps.
yea i might as well have no warrenty, allstate told me they would cover it if it was stolen, damaged in a house fire or flood, they didn't cover crashes, fly aways or anything done from flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR