DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, new 2 mavic

SKYGUY_88

Reactions
My name is Matt, I'm the proud owner of 2 mavic pro's. I have maybe a dozen very short flights between the two, I'm addicted...

Reactions: dirkclod
My name is Matt, I'm the proud owner of 2 mavic pro's. I have maybe a dozen very short flights between the two, I'm addicted...
Howdy from Wyoming izombi82, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thank you Bunny Too, I look forward to the wealth of knowledge this forum has to offer.

I didn't put where I'm from, sorry, currently in South Texas but I travel alot

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Thank you dirkclod, I've been lurking for a few days now, tons of information as well as beautiful footage.

It's refreshing to get a glimpse of other people habitats through their perspective.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Can I ask: why two?!

I had been wanting one of these for a long time, a week into having one, I had a minor collision (10% RTH into a tree) no insurance or dji refresh. I thought it was totaled, but I was addicted already so I bought another one from Best Buy with the intention of using the first one for donor parts (in the likely event of another rookie mistake).

Extended version:

After opening the first one up and completely removing the dangling gimble I watched fly it clumsily drifting around half blind. That gave me enough hope to try my hand at flat ribbon cable replacement.
Everything worked out so the plan is to mod one and keep the other stock.

Reactions: Medexten
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54