DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello! New to the community. Traveling the world with the Mavic!

slothynomads

Reactions
Hello all! I've been flying a Mavic Air 2 and Mavic Air 2S for a couple of years. I got the FAA licensure earlier this year. I'm still learning how to fly and how to make videos. My wife and I sold everything, rented out our house and travel full-time. The drone is more of a hobby. We are the Slothy Nomads on IG and YouTube. I look forward to learning from these discussions. I'm a geek at heart and have replaced a few things I've broken on the drones. Attached is my most current photo from Hawaii!!! Have a great day! Moon

Attachments

• 305747791_10225901250509504_8526289426857005495_n.jpg
    305747791_10225901250509504_8526289426857005495_n.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

You certainly have an incredible place to photograph. We look forward to seeing your images. If you'd like a look at something a bit further north, the videos I've posted here can be found together (along with some other miscellaneous nonsense) at https://www.youtube.com/user/digibud/videos

You certainly have an incredible place to photograph. We look forward to seeing your images. If you'd like a look at something a bit further north, the videos I've posted here can be found together (along with some other miscellaneous nonsense) at https://www.youtube.com/user/digibud/video
You know it's funny, I'm not sure if there's anything North of you except the North Pole and Santa Clause, but then I again look at your Avatar photograph and I have to wonder...

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Hello all! I've been flying a Mavic Air 2 and Mavic Air 2S for a couple of years. I got the FAA licensure earlier this year. I'm still learning how to fly and how to make videos. My wife and I sold everything, rented out our house and travel full-time. The drone is more of a hobby. We are the Slothy Nomads on IG and YouTube. I look forward to learning from these discussions. I'm a geek at heart and have replaced a few things I've broken on the drones. Attached is my most current photo from Hawaii!!! Have a great day! Moon
That's a really great shot! Have a ball traveling the world. I've been to over 100 countries. Nothing broadens your mind like travel! Here are few places I've visited (click link to web site).
Dale

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Heed the advice of Dale D, me and many others on this forum since we've been shooting and editing aerial video for a long time. #1 rule of aerial video and photography: Have FUN! Also be careful and respectful when flying especially in countries other than your own. I recommend Blackmagic Resolve for editing or if you find that too daunting, Camtasia. Safe travels. We look forward to seeing your videos and photos. By the by, I envy you!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143