DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello. New to this forum

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to our Forum
from a former Portlander (now in North Texas)!
Glad to have you with us! You'll find lots of neighbors form Portland here, along with many others from everywhere in the world who will be eager to help you when needed.

Portland is a most photogenic city. I can't wait for this dang bug to die off, so I can get up there with my M2P. Maybe we can hook up and do some flyin'!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Mavic Pro, recreational flyer currently based out of Oregon.
Welcome from fellow Oregonian. You will learn SO much on this forum. Really helpful people here who go out of their way to keep members informed and flying safe.

Thanks everyone. Yeah I love Portland, OR. Not crazy about the actual wet season, but heh, this location wouldn't be so green if not for some rain so I will deal. This year hasn't been bad though all things considered. I ve got my Mavic Pro hooked up with a Polarizer lens, sun camera visor, and extended landing gear, so all the green doesn't bother me, besides the green, the coast, and the mountains are what makes this place so grand.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun