DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello - Newbie from LA

mreloc

Reactions
Hello pilots- happy to join. Newbie drone owner who just placed an order for a MPP FMC (plus DJI Care Refresh ;)) as a 58th birthday present to myself. Done some simulator flights, but nothing more than that. Plan to start very slow and cautiously- been watching the many Youtube instructional videos. Flying in LA will be tricky but hope to venture out some as permitted.

Chose the MPP for its portability and hopefully low noise. Would love the camera on the P4P, but will hopefully step up to a P5 if that becomes available in a year or so.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello pilots- happy to join. Newbie drone owner who just placed an order for a MPP FMC (plus DJI Care Refresh ;)) as a 58th birthday present to myself. Done some simulator flights, but nothing more than that. Plan to start very slow and cautiously- been watching the many Youtube instructional videos. Flying in LA will be tricky but hope to venture out some as permitted.

Chose the MPP for its portability and hopefully low noise. Would love the camera on the P4P, but will hopefully step up to a P5 if that becomes available in a year or so.
Howdy from Wyoming mreloc, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi from Sweden and welcome. You will find this forum to be the best and the ppl here are very friendly and helpful

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio