DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Pilots from Madrid

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to you from Hauptmann, in the sovereign state of Texas!

Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over Spain and the EU. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Glad to have you as a member!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the Forum Dan, from Chicago the Windy City. Liked your Video of the power line inspection, nice flying.
As you know this forum has members from all the world, we learn from one another. I learned quite a bit by searching Mavic Help and Mavic tips, let your fingers do the walking. I am a retired photographer, still do product photography, and still studying for my part 107 test, no hurry. Just enjoying the drone, taking pictures around the Chicago area, just for fun for right now. Fly Safe and have fun.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
Thanks for sharing your operation, nice flying!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder