DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello. This is Tayo from Lagos, Nigeria

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome Tayo, from Chicago the Windy City. Just curious what made you decide that this forum was the best to Join? And, you are correct about getting good insight, and tricks and tips. One of the tips I like to share is searching on Mavic Help and Mavic tips. You can do that at your leisure, lot of answers and direction on a variety of questions. So, how is Lagos, Nigeria to fly your newly acquired Sky Cam, Rules and regulations? Blue Sky's and safe flying.

Welcome Tayo, from Chicago the Windy City. Just curious what made you decide that this forum was the best to Join? And, you are correct about getting good insight, and tricks and tips. One of the tips I like to share is searching on Mavic Help and Mavic tips. You can do that at your leisure, lot of answers and direction on a variety of questions. So, how is Lagos, Nigeria to fly your newly acquired Sky Cam, Rules and regulations? Blue Sky's and safe flying.

Hiya,

So sorry i'm just replying, working can be super distracting. I think i was reseaching on what drone to buy till i stumbled on this website that had reviews on the mavic air (due to the dollar exhange rate to naira, it was really expensive for me) which is what made me take the reviews very seriously. Also because i'm into production, it's good to join a community like this to learn faster and ask more questions. Lagos is great, but it has been super hot lately, for now rules and regulations arent really enforced because we have bigger problems lol. Also because the airport is in the heart of the city there is this barrier in the app that the drone cant fly towards, im guessing its dji's way of preventing drones from getting to close to the airports.

But so far so good.

Another important thing i noticed about the mavic air when i first got it, it wouldnt fly above 15 to 20 ft no matter how hard i tried, it was losing signal almost every 30seconds of flight. until i did the FCC trick for better signal and since then its been a breeze, literally my best drone at the moment. Sorry for the long post. :)

Hi this Is tayo from Lagos Nigeria.

Been flying at least 3 months now but this seemed like the best community to join for more insight about flying drones as well a tips and tricks. Nice to meet you all
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost