DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello To All.....Wiltshire UK calling.....

Evo1668

Reactions
Hi to all
Just checiking in, I have been following this forum for several weeks now, a most informative and entertaining place of all things Mavic.....thanks!

I'm a relative newbie, in that I received my MP about 3 weeks ago, but I did fly drones some years back....but I still class myself in the novice class. I am very impressed with this drone, and of this forum a wealth of knowledge and help.

If there are any pilots in UK South or South West in particular let me know....

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Evo. :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome Evo1668

Im just across the border in Dorset... but have strayed many times into Wiltshire for the great places and sites to video
I got my Mavic about 2 weeks ago.. but I'm a seasoned quad pilot of some 4+ years now, and the Mavic is just the next step in the DJI evoloution of quads for me

Have fun and fly safe

Reactions: Evo1668
Welcome Evo1668

Im just across the border in Dorset... but have strayed many times into Wiltshire for the great places and sites to video
I got my Mavic about 2 weeks ago.. but I'm a seasoned quad pilot of some 4+ years now, and the Mavic is just the next step in the DJI evoloution of quads for me

Have fun and fly safe
Good to know Mikee....if you ever nip over the border so to speak, PM me if you don't mind hanging out with a novice....

Where in Wiltshire? I visit my parents in Salisbury a lot, always bring my P3 and from this week my MP.

I have been there many times.. nice part of the world.. my main flying sites are out to sea around the Dorset coast

And beautiful part of the country it is too Mikee. Loved the video... can see the difference experience/confidence makes to composition as opposed to just flying....

I am between Bath and Devizes, just outside Trowbridge
Hi Evo,
I just bought my Mavic last weekend and have a little Beginner mode fly around and love it!
I'm near Chippenham, not that far away from you.
Maybe see you out there sometime. Any recommendations on places to go?

Hi Evo,
I just bought my Mavic last weekend and have a little Beginner mode fly around and love it!
I'm near Chippenham, not that far away from you.
Maybe see you out there sometime. Any recommendations on places to go?
Some great locations around Wiltshire, you could try any of the white horse locations in the county, the Ridgeway also has great sites along its route

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929