DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello to all

Condition Grounded

Reactions
Just a quick hello to the forum users from Amador County, CA.
My name is Paul, and I own a DJI Mavic Mini SE. I'm still learning to fly and become smoother at the controls as well as learning to edit videos. Building confidence and experience from every launch. I'm looking at taking the 107 license test as funds allow.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Condition Grounded.

Nice to meet you Paul. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

My name is Paul, and I own a DJI Mavic Mini SE. I'm still learning to fly and become smoother at the controls as well as learning to edit videos. Building confidence and experience from every launch. I'm looking at taking the 107 license test as funds allow.
Wellcome from North East England UK.

Hello, Paul. Don't let cost keep you from working toward a Part 107 ticket. You can't get around the fee for taking the test, but there are plenty of free tutorials and study guides available to help you prepare. There's a good listing in this thread on this forum.

Remember to get your TRUST certification done right away. It's an FAA requirement for all drone pilots and there's some good safety information, too.

Welcome Paul from mountains and waterfalls of Western NC.

The "Mini" is a good drone to learn flying skills on as you have to. With others like the Air2, a little less crazy when flying.

Have to post your adventures of flying.

Welcome to the forum from Frederick Maryland. Beast of luck with your studies for the 107 test. I personally took a few courses on Udemy to prepare for my test.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada