DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello

• Thread starter Deleted member 161693
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 161693

Hello to all members of this community !
I am from Paris, France. I Began using drones this year after buying a damaged phantom 3 4K and fixing it, thanks to the advices found here and on youtube. Now I'm trying my luck with a mavic pro M1P.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Thank you all for your warm messages :)
I'll send images from France when I'm done fixing the M1P but so far it won't record. I gave up with the phantom 3 because of laws here that only allow drones below 800g, or else you need an expensive transmitter on the P3. I just want to have fun while complying with the regulations.
BTW, I added a post on another topic about the issue I have with my mavic. If any of you came across a similar issue or feels like sharing valuable information about that, I'd love to read it.

Reactions: MA2 317
Hello to all members of this community !
I am from Paris, France. I Began using drones this year after buying a damaged phantom 3 4K and fixing it, thanks to the advices found here and on youtube. Now I'm trying my luck with a mavic pro M1P.
Hi Johnd, the MP1 is a cracking machine and you will enjoy it, welcome to the forum from South Wales UK cheers Len

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Would love to fly in Paris, been there several times, but without a drone.
do you have some favorite places to fly around Paris?

Reactions: wjkrysak
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder