DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello

Kokopelli633

Reactions
Good Morning,
UK based have a Mavic 2 always been keen on photography and flying, I fly full size.
Originally intended getting the UK PFCO but after costing it out it seems not really worth it for the limited work I would envisage getting, a quick look at the list of UK PFCOs indicates market saturation IMO.
So now I think I will keep the M2 and use it for my personal enjoyment.

Welcome to the forum dude Thumbswayup

Yeah, I think you're right about market saturation, seems everyone jumped on the bandwagon. I'm sure you'll get plenty of fun out of it with personal use anyways.

Good luck and happy flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Cheers Guys, Lots of great Info here much reading ahead

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Kokopelli633
Yeah, I wasn't aware of that being a problem at the time, got a platform now. I did launch on the crusty sand but still see a little blow as I launched. I could not believe that early January we hit 74 degrees! It was a Perfect day. :)

Yeah, I wasn't aware of that being a problem at the time, got a platform now. I did launch on the crusty sand but still see a little blow as I launched. I could not believe that early January we hit 74 degrees! It was a Perfect day. :)

Also just a friendly reminder, you may want to create your own post next time :)

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Reactions: AnotherMavicPilot
Good Morning,
UK based have a Mavic 2 always been keen on photography and flying, I fly full size.
Originally intended getting the UK PFCO but after costing it out it seems not really worth it for the limited work I would envisage getting, a quick look at the list of UK PFCOs indicates market saturation IMO.
So now I think I will keep the M2 and use it for my personal enjoyment.

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty