DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello

Welcome to the forum !!! You just landed to the perfect place to find answers and share experiences. Do not hesitate to use the search bottom or ask any question.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland PaulSATX.
I'm a new MA2 pilot as well and I'm learning just like you.

Although I have owned a DJI Spark for over three years, the MA2 is a whole new beast.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in DFW!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in your part of Texas.

Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone". Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it. We have over 120,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
I recommend that you watch videos from Flytpath on YouTube, he takes you from flying to first flight plus camera settings. There are many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have!

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom