DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help after doing Update to mavic 2 zoom

detectorguy

Reactions
I did a update to the mavic 2 zoom recently, but now when I push RTH it comes in and turns like normal to get into position, but keeps turning around and around. What happened ?
I going to get dizzy watching this bird.

Refresh the firmware again using DJI Assistant 2 on the PC.

Reactions: detectorguy
Crap.. I just let it update WiFi today...normally I never do...Guess it's hook up to Asst. 2 in morning. Thanks for that...This a known issue I take it?

Purpose of update?

This should be the extended range update for one. To match Protocol of MA2 and hopefully soon to follow will be the SC update so the MA2 folks can use that on their aircraft....Fingers crossed :)

Reactions: Seachief
I tried to update my drone and the remote. It says there is a problem with drive F. which is the drone and I can not update it yet...

I tried to update my drone and the remote. It says there is a problem with drive F. which is the drone and I can not update it yet...

probably remove the SD card and try again

I have noted that a few times, do as suggested above. When it happens on my computer it gives me the option to repair drive. When I tell it to repair it then reports no errors found??? Then everything works...I believe it is a driver issue in Win10. Unplug it and plug it in again..it should clear if doing all mentioned.

After spending hours trying to update the remote/m2z. I called my buddy. He fixes things when I can not. He checked my drone out, pushed a a few buttons. He handed me back the remote, told me to get it charged up for fun. It helps when you know what your doing:)
Everything should be ready to fly Wednesday.

After spending hours trying to update the remote/m2z. I called my buddy. He fixes things when I can not. He checked my drone out, pushed a a few buttons. He handed me back the remote, told me to get it charged up for fun. It helps when you know what your doing:)
Everything should be ready to fly Wednesday.

I don't recall but did you ever just try and let it update by WiFi and sans Asst. 2?

Reactions: Elude
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes