DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help! Cannot fly my Mavic air. Stuck on the DJI Go4 app.

rash_mavicair

Reactions
Hello all ,
I tried to do a firmware upgrade yesterday to my Mavic air. It got stuck first and then failed. I tried it using both the DJI Go 4 app and the Assistant 2 and it always failed. Now when I open the app it keeps telling me to upgrade the firmware and the Start Flight button has been taken over by the Updating... button. I have cleared my cache and I know no updates are going on. I kept both my controller and aircraft on for over an hour to be sure that nothing is updating/installing just in case. What am I doing wrong? I have restarted the app, remote and the aircraft and no luck yet. Now I am not sure if the problem is in the app, aircraft, firmware or the mobile device.
Screenshot_20190326-235918.jpg

Screenshot_20190327-000826.jpg

Screenshot_20190327-002530.jpg

My MA was flying fine, until i went and update the firmware.
Google the error, seems like quite a few have the same issue.
I have sent it in to shop .

Yeah, maybe u try delete and reinstall it.
If not u update it with dji assistance

Looks like a problem with android. I used an iphone and followed the same steps and then it worked after several tries. Went back to the android app and now it works fine.

Reactions: Gorm and Air_Joe
Looks like a problem with android. I used an iphone and followed the same steps and then it worked after several tries. Went back to the android app and now it works fine.

There was a very recent update on assistant 2 due to error not working on windows, but no issue on mac.
Anyway glad u manage to resolve it. Cheers!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas