DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP! Computer can't read SD files

tmtyallen

Reactions
Hi everyone

I never had a problem with my Mavic before but now my Macbook can't read the latest .dng files and .mov files anymore. I can see the files and the size of the file on my computer but I can't open it, even Photoshop doesn't work. It is a new 64GB SD card and it worked without any problems for a long time and I can still read 80% of the files on the computer but the footage from the last two days doesn't work. When I insert the SD card I got with the drone, everything works, but as I'm flying my drone for work and I need to hand in the files to my boss, it is very important to fix this problem.

Thanks for your support.

T

Hi everyone

I never had a problem with my Mavic before but now my Macbook can't read the latest .dng files and .mov files anymore. I can see the files and the size of the file on my computer but I can't open it, even Photoshop doesn't work. It is a new 64GB SD card and it worked without any problems for a long time and I can still read 80% of the files on the computer but the footage from the last two days doesn't work. When I insert the SD card I got with the drone, everything works, but as I'm flying my drone for work and I need to hand in the files to my boss, it is very important to fix this problem.

Thanks for your support.

T
i have to regularly restart my mac air for it to read fie not always but...

i have to regularly restart my mac air for it to read fie not always but...

I tried that but it doesn't work. The videos I record I can see in the app but I can't see the photos. Everything happened after I deleted the cache on my iPhone.

It might be a late response, and not sure what your problem is, but I would make an image file of the SD card and recover all the contents with restore.media online, then formatted the SD and see how it runs. Sometimes SD card become corrupt with the time, that's why it's important to format them before any important event.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair