DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP!! DJI Mavic Pro

Joshhal

Reactions
So I went to take my mavic for a quick fly in the back yard. Turned on my remote and then the drone as per usual, once they synced I tapped "go fly" and I got the usual information that surrounds the screen e.g "ready to fly" and all the settings but I have no picture. It's kind of a purple static that just flickers purple with no picture at all...

IMG_20181218_210454_810.jpg

Have you tried a different USB cable from your tablet to the controller?
Also - you are recording video in that shot ... Does the recorded video look the same when played off the SD card at your PC? i.e. is this a problem at the drone, or at the controller??

Reactions: WAXMAN
I did take a video by accident and when replayed on my phone it's still the same as what you see above. And have not tried a different cable as the cable I have for my phone isnt that old (Samsung S9 plus) never had issues with the cable before always been fine, and I appreciate your reply mate

I'm wondering if you have video saved to an SD card in the Drone itself - rather than any video saved at the phone? [What kind of drone is it?]
If you can pop the SD card, and check the video on that card? ... If that recorded video is the same, then you definitely have a problem with the connection of the drone's camera to the rest of its electronics ...

My drone is a Mavic Pro. And I have not had the chance to pop out the sd card and check on computer

I think that's the next step. You need to isolate where the fault is happening.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos