DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help! Error Code 30226?

InterstateP

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here. I attempted to update firmware through the GoFly app and it got stuck at about 52%. I then tried to connect the MA2 directly to my Mac through DJI Assistant and it got stuck at 40%. In both instances they were stopped for about 20 minutes with no progress. I was able to successfully update the RC via DJI Assistant. I powered down the drone as the app suggested before retrying and again got stuck. All the red lights are on and based off what I saw in the manual, looks like this means critical error? Is this fixable by me or is this something I need to send back to DJI. I haven't spent a second in the air yet and I'm dying inside. ?

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here. I attempted to update firmware through the GoFly app and it got stuck at about 52%. I then tried to connect the MA2 directly to my Mac through DJI Assistant and it got stuck at 40%. In both instances they were stopped for about 20 minutes with no progress. I was able to successfully update the RC via DJI Assistant. I powered down the drone as the app suggested before retrying and again got stuck. All the red lights are on and based off what I saw in the manual, looks like this means critical error? Is this fixable by me or is this something I need to send back to DJI. I haven't spent a second in the air yet and I'm dying inside. ?
Which DJI Assistant did you use?

You should be using Assistant 2 for Mavic

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada