DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help in Orange County Ca

Welcome to the forum.
You se going to have to be more specific.
Just what do you want.

Basically I’m looking.for someone that lives in my area. That can install the software in my mavic pro like the no limit drones. To take off flight restrictions

Basically I’m looking.for someone that lives in my area. That can install the software in my mavic pro like the no limit drones. To take off flight restrictions
Scroll down this section. US - California

I would think twice about going thru that process. I may be wrong, but sounds like this is your first UAV?
You may want those "restrictions" in the first couple of months as you gain experience with the Mavic, and all the "little bits" that come with this machine. There is a lot going on inside that sucker. And the flight restrictions in your area.
Then I think you'll have more info on if you still want to go that route.
For a fee, you send it to them, they'll do it for you....

Reactions: GarthH
Thanks fly caster for the info what’s a bummer it’s that I paid good chunk of money for the drone and I can’t fly it where I live. I been flying drones for awhile I have Traxxas Aton those are fast and fun. It just pissed off that they controll me. But you were saying just drop it off and they will take care of it. Who would that be

I believe I saw it somewhere in this forum a couple of months back. You can do a search in here, and I will try to do some digging here when it's slow. It was like a hundred bucks for the process?
You might contact No Limit Drones themselves for the path you want.

This is the main reason I have never updated anything on my setup, in almost 3 years, and my bird flies just fine, thank youi...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s