DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help me decide.

Airs2

Reactions
Looking for recommendations. I currently have the air 2s but part of me regrets not getting the mini 2. I feel like the 2s is more for professionals and with that comes double the price over the mini 2. I also feel if I’m going to pay $1400 for the Air 2s I might as well wait for the mavic 3. If I needed up doing that I feel it’ll end up being upwards of 2k and now almost 4x the amount of a mini 2. I also am considering the FPV but I hear a lot of negative about it. What do you think is best for cruising around town and enjoying flying?

Reactions: Thanohano44
Looking for recommendations. I currently have the air 2s but part of me regrets not getting the mini 2. I feel like the 2s is more for professionals and with that comes double the price over the mini 2. I also feel if I’m going to pay $1400 for the Air 2s I might as well wait for the mavic 3. If I needed up doing that I feel it’ll end up being upwards of 2k and now almost 4x the amount of a mini 2. I also am considering the FPV but I hear a lot of negative about it. What do you think is best for cruising around town and enjoying flying?

Buy, rent, or borrow a mini2. In 2 months sell the one you don't fly anymore. I am being absolutely serious.

It didn't even take me that long. Asking for recommendations from this forum will get opinions. But in the end, YOU have to decide the best fit for YOU.

My opinion is you should enjoy the living crap out of the Air2s - enjoy the better camera, better range, better safety features, more secure props, better handling in the wind... but hey ... YOU are the one that needs to be happy.

Only get the FPV if your version of cruising around town is in a Ferrari with the accelerator mashed down. Keep in mind that legally, with the goggles on, you will always have a buddy to fly with you to be your spotter. Not convenient for me, I don't know about you.

Enjoying flying is the point. Not a price point. I know several people that have Mavic 2 pros that sit in their closet. They haven't flown in MONTHS. It's too much of a bother. My point is you can's spend or save your way to happiness.

Have fun - be safe!

Reactions: KaiservonPoopChute

I guess it depends on what you fly for in my opinion you that the best starter drone on the market right now. Keep flying. Keep learning. Then move up to the new Mavic 3 or whatever it’s going be called.

The M2P was my first drone. Then I got a mini 1 and Air 2. They were great devices but the M2P did everything those other (2) lower grade drones did plus more. It also did it better. The windy conditions of the island that I live on made me decide to sell my Mini1 and Air2. I also have (2) P4Pv2’s that I love.

I’ve read the Air2S holds up much better than the M2P in windy conditions now. I am thinking of buying a Air2S to try out. I don’t know anyone who owns one to try out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo