DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

help me send my Mavic back

sam.patterson

Reactions
Ok did the most recent firmware update and get gimbal motor overload message. Tried factory reset tried to reinstall nothing works. Also getting erroneous warnings like "no fly zone" 20 miles from an airport in the middle of a national forest in North Carolina and strong magnetic field while on a hike in the middle of nowhere.
Tried to do the online create your own case number fill out form etc on DJI site to send back for repair and get "Synchronization information error, please contact customer service" when I try to submit the form. Contacted customer service and they said they doing website upgrade and try again in one hour. Waited three hours and get the same error message. Someone, please help.

sam

Ok did the most recent firmware update and get gimbal motor overload message. Tried factory reset tried to reinstall nothing works. Also getting erroneous warnings like "no fly zone" 20 miles from an airport in the middle of a national forest in North Carolina and strong magnetic field while on a hike in the middle of nowhere.
Tried to do the online create your own case number fill out form etc on DJI site to send back for repair and get "Synchronization information error, please contact customer service" when I try to submit the form. Contacted customer service and they said they doing website upgrade and try again in one hour. Waited three hours and get the same error message. Someone, please help.

sam

Flying in the middle of Pisgah National Forest here, just wondering where you were trying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22