DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP NEEDED!

AAAE

Reactions
Hi all I'm a new member and I'm seeking a bit of help. I recently did a firmware update on my mavic pro and now it's telling me that the gimbal is disconnected. But it works fine during the start up process and afterwards I have complete control over it and cam even take photos and videos, but I can't see anything on the screen connected to the remote. I've tried downgrading but same problem persists. Any suggestions? It's quite urgent as I have a job to Do in the coming days.

You might try to reset the camera via DJIGO4.

Under camera settings.

I agree with previous post might be your cable. Might also try to use a different device ie different phone or tablet to see if that helps.

Are you on current version of DJIGO4? Just a thought since you did upgrade to current firmware.

Lastly consider a factory reset in Assistant 2. Will go back to 1st firmware version.

Paul C

Hi all I'm a new member and I'm seeking a bit of help. I recently did a firmware update on my mavic pro and now it's telling me that the gimbal is disconnected. But it works fine during the start up process and afterwards I have complete control over it and cam even take photos and videos, but I can't see anything on the screen connected to the remote. I've tried downgrading but same problem persists. Any suggestions? It's quite urgent as I have a job to Do in the coming days.
If the screen is "black" try turning the top right wheel and see what happens.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu