DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help needed!

batdroner

Reactions
Hi Guys, I was in Europe and left back my drone by mistake on a flixbus from vienna to bratislava on the 28th of december,2019. I filled in a lost and found form on the flixbus website but they are unable to find it. I waited so long thinking they will find it . my dji go4 app still shows the last location as the place where i flew it last.
I will file a complaint with the police now but is there anybody who can help me out? Also can I take DJI's help in finding my drone's current location?

i cannot think of anything else. please suggest something.

Sorry you lost your drone. I’m not sure why your complaining to the police though?
There’s not much.anyone here would be able to help you with unfortunately. Go4 will only show the last location you had it powered on. If it’s turned in again then whoever has it will have to register in order to be able to use it, so it won’t show up for you anymore.

Reactions: batdroner
Sorry you lost your drone. I’m not sure why your complaining to the police though?
There’s not much.anyone here would be able to help you with unfortunately. Go4 will only show the last location you had it powered on. If it’s turned in again then whoever has it will have to register in order to be able to use it, so it won’t show up for you anymore.
Can I ask DJI to trace it ? if i give the drone details?

If supplied with the AC series number I'm pretty sure they have the ability as soon as it's bound to another acount & starts to sync logs with DJI servers ... but if they will do it is another thing.
I WILL CALL DJI RIGHT AWAY!

If supplied with the AC series number I'm pretty sure they have the ability as soon as it's bound to another acount & starts to sync logs with DJI servers ... but if they will do it is another thing.
the dji customer care rep tells me that they cannot trace it and i have to file a police complaint.

There is not much else you can do, just maybe file a claim with your insurance company?
Personal articles claim, photography equipment...???

the dji customer care rep tells me that they cannot trace it and i have to file a police complaint.
I'm still sure that they can tech. wise if it depended on life & death ... but why should they put resources & man hours on it & this put aside the legal aspects of handing out info like that to anybody claiming (valid or not) that their drone have been stolen. Easier to state that they can't ... I can understand them.

Well you've tried anyway ...

Hi Guys, I was in Europe and left back my drone by mistake on a flixbus from vienna to bratislava on the 28th of december,2019. I filled in a lost and found form on the flixbus website but they are unable to find it. I waited so long thinking they will find it . my dji go4 app still shows the last location as the place where i flew it last.
I will file a complaint with the police now but is there anybody who can help me out? Also can I take DJI's help in finding my drone's current location?

i cannot think of anything else. please suggest something.

I am afraid it's gone, but I am perplexed how you could leave something the size of a Mavic Mini behind, wouldn't it have been in your bag ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada