DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help on deciding which to buy!

Leeshleeesh

Reactions
Hi guys,

I created an account here because it came recommended by some drone photo friends. I'd like to get my husband one of the DJI drones for Christmas. He does a lot of photography and has been eyeing them for a while.

I saw them at Costco but a few of our photography friends said not to buy there. I have done a decent amount of research but if I could make a sound decision then I wouldn't be here =P. I would appreciate hearing recommendations around the $900-1300 range.

Thanks!

Is he eyeballing a specific model?

He was looking at the pro but that is all I really know. But this would be his first drone so I am not sure he put a lot of research into being interested in that model.

If he's really into photography, he'd probably enjoy the camera on the Phantom 4 Advanced the most. The Mavic Pro doesn't have a bad camera either. It's just not as configurable as the camera on the Phantom 4 Advanced.

If you buy between November 22-27, you can get a Phantom 4 Advanced for $1,199 (including an extra battery) or the Mavic Pro for $1,149 ($150 off). See the DJI Black Friday page for more details on those deals.

Costco guarantee is unbeatable. Ninety days to be sure it is what he want, unless he crashed it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ