DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help Please

Bigbird48

Reactions
I posted this in Mav Air help got no replies
I've been using a moto g6 for almost a year with no problem until today. today it won't unzip the file and I cant fly HELP
So while waiting for help I decided to uninstall djigo4 and reinstall. now it won't download djigo4 just keeps saying waiting for wifi (wifi is connected) download never starts what do I do now ???? Help please
I tried deleting cach and data reboot phone, unplugged modem and replugged. nothing still cant download go4 I get error code 492 and have tried the fixes.

Last edited:
Go install is through Google Play. DJI and the app itself has no control of its download. IOW it's a phone problem.
Can you browse websites? If not you have Wi-Fi problems.
Try rebooting the phone.

I was just at another website that said my sd card might be the problem I just took out the SD card and now it looks like it might download.

yea what the heck is going on now it downloads 90 mb and stops and tell me I need external storage space. I have 35 gig of free space storage on my phone so whats going on. I never had this problem when I first downloaded this softwate. I'm getting POed

so it tells me to put the sd card back I did and now it won't even start the download. I'm screwed

Try a different SD card? They can get corrupted.

Well I tried everything nothing worked. I just did a Factory reset what a PITA but this I think worked as I was able to download go4. But going thru all that took all day and the reset and then getting everything back in the phone yikes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S