DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help Presicion landing needed.

Yes, this was released on the Go4 app a few months ago. The Mavic 2’s can now PL.?

All you need to do is fly straight up to about 25/30 ft then fly off as you would normally do. Make sure you fly Away from the home point, about 100ft then hit the return to home button on the controller/screen. It should come back and land where it took off.

Also just check in the Go4 app that you’ve got it to return to home and not to hover.

Here’s a short vid off my first attempt at PL?

Reactions: Bobvt
Yes, this was released on the Go4 app a few months ago. The Mavic 2’s can now PL.[emoji106]

All you need to do is fly straight up to about 25/30 ft then fly off as you would normally do. Make sure you fly Away from the home point, about 100ft then hit the return to home button on the controller/screen. It should come back and land where it took off.

Also just check in the Go4 app that you’ve got it to return to home and not to hover.

Here’s a short vid off my first attempt at PL[emoji6]

What if it’s really windy though, does it still work?

Porky, I was gonna say 'far out that was close!!!' (But is that an oxymoron?!!!)

I’ve only ever landing manually in strong wind.. better to be safe than sorry?

My controller and Crystalsky monitor does not give me the option for precision landing when flying the mavic zoom. I lands with a few centimeters every time.

There’s no setting for it in the Go4 app, not even on the CS Go4 app for the M2’s. It just does it but you do need to fly straight up, 25/30 ft so it can recognise its home point.?

If you do the auto takeoff and let it hover for a few seconds it’ll do precision landing every time.
Tested it yesterday with latest firmware

Reactions: Turn11 and CJH92474
Interesting - the Mavic always asked If I wanted to precision land prior to takeoff. Check the box, swipe to takeoff. This doesn't happen with the Mavic 2?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929