DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP! Remote control was not returned with Mavic after repair

Zelius92

Reactions
I got my Mavic back today without the remote after it was repaired in DJI facility here in Californina. After the crash, I shipped the quadcopter with the propellers, damaged gimbal, and remote control. Everything came back, except my remote control.
This is so frustrating especially since the repair took much longer than it should have. (1 month). I already e mailed them but is there a particular department I can call to streemline this process of getting it back?

Contact the MODs in the official DJI Forum or use their Facebook-Page. Looks like DJI is quite responsive there.

Contact the MODs in the official DJI Forum or use their Facebook-Page. Looks like DJI is quite responsive there.

Thanks, I contacted the moderator in the official forum and her first response was "The repair team only found the drone and propellers in the box" But I remember packing the remote with it, Its even in the description of the return form. I really hope they give my remote or a remote back. I feel like they misplaced it or something.

This is horrible customer service

Attachments

• gfc.png
    gfc.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 51
For exactly this reason, I always photograph the contents of a shipment just before I close up the box. Can't prove I didn't take anything out after the photo, but it's a lot better than having no evidence of what I shipped.

They specifically state do not include the remote. Who knows if Fedex swiped it or they did?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada