DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help Requested - Googles RE & Mavic 2 Enterprise

FFJim

Reactions
Hello all! Newbie here with a question. I have a Mavic 2 Enterprise and DJI Goggles RE. I have successfully configured goggles to use. My configuration is using the controller with an iPad and then connect/link the goggles. The display in the goggles looks fine except none of the data seen in the Pilot app shows in the goggles. The fields are blank or N/A. I am referring to altitude, speed, etc. Should I be able to have this info show on both the iPad and in the goggles? Thanks in advance!

Hello all! Newbie here with a question. I have a Mavic 2 Enterprise and DJI Goggles RE. I have successfully configured goggles to use. My configuration is using the controller with an iPad and then connect/link the goggles. The display in the goggles looks fine except none of the data seen in the Pilot app shows in the goggles. The fields are blank or N/A. I am referring to altitude, speed, etc. Should I be able to have this info show on both the iPad and in the goggles? Thanks in advance!
Don't know about the enterprise but with the MP1 you get all telemetry even home point and gumball pitch . I would think you should if you view in full screen it removes them. Check your settings and the manual sorry I can't be more helpfully hope you sort it out.

This could be a bug relating to M2E with RE Goggles since their cooperation is somewhat new?

But first you might try starting your equipment in this sequence... (If RE are already linked!)

1) Pwr on Mavic2 Ent
2) Pwr up Goggles RE, wait for telemetry to show
3) Then lastly, your M2E RC/ GO4 Device

If after step 2, you dont have telemetry, then its buggy:(

Hope it works out!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member