DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help sorting out drone mod software

fileophile

Reactions
I’d like to modify my Mavic Pro Plat. with several of the mods I’ve read about here, esp. those mods that stop the drone from coomunicating with Mother China. However, I’m confused about which combination of third-party modding software I need. I’ve read about dumldore, dji assistant, nolimitdronez, and other packages. Of course I also don’t want to introduce malware to my system with some untested download.

What is the easiest way to be able to mod my drone? I don’t mind paying a little for something like nolimitdronez if that is the easiest method, but is that all the software I need?

If you are worried about untrustworthy downloads get the apk from apk mirror

search for deejayeye and it should come up with what you are after

Not used it so can't comment

what it provides is a simple & collective way of doing what it says but it is possible to do it all for free if you don't mind reading

it offers what DUMLdore, deejayeye modder & assistant 2 parameters can do

If you use mac then dronezbreak does the same as DUMLdore and assistant 2 parameters

It is designed to be noob / non technically minded friendly, easy to use for all

Yes the person that runs no limit dronez knows the developers of DUMLdore and deejayeye modded and with their permission uses their code in his program
It also has presets for parameters and easy adjustments

I’d like to modify my Mavic Pro Plat. with several of the mods I’ve read about here, esp. those mods that stop the drone from coomunicating with Mother China. However, I’m confused about which combination of third-party modding software I need. I’ve read about dumldore, dji assistant, nolimitdronez, and other packages. Of course I also don’t want to introduce malware to my system with some untested download.

What is the easiest way to be able to mod my drone? I don’t mind paying a little for something like nolimitdronez if that is the easiest method, but is that all the software I need?

With Platinum, you have to open up your drone and insert an SD card before you can even do the mods.

Now, for just stopping your baby from talking with Mother China, there's a trivial solution: a dedicated device that is kept offline. I have one for $49 and am very happy. My Mavic totally abandoned her Mother. :D

Reactions: rickw
I've decided to open the Platinum and insert the 16GB SD card that came with it (replaced with a 64 GB card). On the original 16GB card were two folders, MISC and DCIM. Should I delete those and reformat the card before sticking it inside?

I'm not running the 1.4.0100 fw. The Platinum came to me with 4.000, and I've since downloaded to 3.0400 and back up to 4.000, minus some later modules. SO do I need to keep the DCIM and MISC folders (which appear to be empty)?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851