DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help! Time running out. DJI Care

BuddyGuy

Reactions
Hi all! I just got my Mavic and am trying to purchase DJI Care (refresh?) but I can't
1.) enter my Canadian province when asked during the sign up. It only lists U.S. Options
2.) it appears that I can't purchase DJI Care because there is no Mavic Option. I can only purchase DJI refresh (except I can't because I can't go past address screen with no Canadian provinces options.

Can someone please explain this to me? I think I only have about 36hrs left to sign up for it since I activated my mavic yesterday.

Cheers,
Buddy

There are some links under 'contact us' on the DJI page so it might be worth firing something off ASAP to provide evidence that you're trying to make the purchase within the time allowed.

Reactions: FantasticMrF
There are some links under 'contact us' on the DJI page so it might be worth firing something off ASAP to provide evidence that you're trying to make the purchase within the time allowed.
Thanks I'll do that.

The care program is only available in some countries. I wasn't able to get it here in New Zealand when I bought my Mavic.
Is it actually available in Canada?

The care program is only available in some countries. I wasn't able to get it here in New Zealand when I bought my Mavic.
Is it actually available in Canada?
Yup, got it figured out thanks to Todd at Drone Shop Canada!

Reactions: LaaLaa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580