DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with camera questions on MPP and IPad 7 device.

Dopper

Reactions
1) Now that I have switched from my iPhone 7 to an iPad 7 I can no longer share videos off my viewing device. When I try to send a video it tells me to download WhatsAp. When I try to download it it tells me that my device doesn’t have the features that WhatsApp requires.
If I try to send a video it tells me it’s too big. what method do people use to send somebody a video?

2) I took some video quick shots of my friends playing tennis. When I played them back from the cache on my iPad 7 they already had music applied to the videos and they played back in fast motion. It’s like my frame rate is off somehow. I couldn’t create short clips in the editor because of the fast fwd speeds.

3) I noticed that sometimes when I would hit the video record button the counter would start. Other times a would not see the counter only a red dot displaying with a 30 next to it. I don’t ever remember seeing that. I couldn’t tell how long my video was recording because the counter had disappeared?

Note: When I downloaded the videos to my computer they play at normal speed.

I thought that maybe my cache was full and it was compressing the video so I added to the amount of recording cache. I’m not sure if that did anything.
Sorry for all the questions. I’m new at trying all this video stuff. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka