DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with DJI Refresh

DanielSan

Reactions
I hope this is the right place to post this, (as I feel like it's "off-topic,") but here goes:

I recently purchased Dji Refresh for my MP2, but on accident, checked out while logged in on a email I no longer have access to. The Refresh is now linked to my Drone's SN, but if I was ever to have a crash and needed to replace my drone, I don't think I would be able to receive the invoice emails Dji would send me. Does anyone know of a way to change a Dji account email?

Thanks

I think you can make an account on DJI website and change your profile. Send them a note with your serial number.

I hope this is the right place to post this, (as I feel like it's "off-topic,") but here goes:

I recently purchased Dji Refresh for my MP2, but on accident, checked out while logged in on a email I no longer have access to. The Refresh is now linked to my Drone's SN, but if I was ever to have a crash and needed to replace my drone, I don't think I would be able to receive the invoice emails Dji would send me. Does anyone know of a way to change a Dji account email?

Thanks
DJI Care Refresh - supported aircraft, scenarios, service process, FAQ and terms of service This checks your DJI refresh.

I bought 2nd owner Mavic and for Refresh only needed the serial no inside the drones battery compartment.Did not need previous owners email only present owner
so i would not worry about it.Your bound with serial no does not matter the email.

DJI Care Refresh - supported aircraft, scenarios, service process, FAQ and terms of service This checks your DJI refresh.

I bought 2nd owner Mavic and for Refresh only needed the serial no inside the drones battery compartment.Did not need previous owners email only present owner
so i would not worry about it.Your bound with serial no does not matter the email.

The issue is, this is a new mavic that I bought. There have been no previous owners. I only added the Dji Refresh to an Dji Account that I myself no longer have access to. I was wondering if there was any way to switch the Refresh from one account to another?

Refresh is linked to the serial of the drone not the user, that’s why it’s transferable if you sell it on while it’s still covered

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803