DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with Tripltek and MA2!

cedarfisher

Reactions
I have been using the Tripltek tablet with the MA2 with no problems. I started to get very laggy video feed to the point it wasn't safe to fly. I reached out to Tripltek support and was told it was my cord. After 3 more cords (USB-C to USB-C 3.1) I still have the same problem! Tripltek has offered NO help what so ever and I have no idea on how to fix this. Any thoughts?

I have been using the Tripltek tablet with the MA2 with no problems. I started to get very laggy video feed to the point it wasn't safe to fly. I reached out to Tripltek support and was told it was my cord. After 3 more cords (USB-C to USB-C 3.1) I still have the same problem! Tripltek has offered NO help what so ever and I have no idea on how to fix this. Any thoughts?
I am not sure we will be able to diagnose from this end. Does it fly well with good transmission when attached to your regular phone?

Some things to try:
Uninstall app and reinstall.
Turn off WiFi on the Tripltek
Use the Tripltek extension cable that was in the box and attach to the original DJI cable for the Air 2 (this is how I fly)
Make sure there are no resource hog apps running in background.

I am not sure we will be able to diagnose from this end. Does it fly well with good transmission when attached to your regular phone?

Some things to try:
Uninstall app and reinstall.
Turn off WiFi on the Tripltek
Use the Tripltek extension cable that was in the box and attach to the original DJI cable for the Air 2 (this is how I fly)
Make sure there are no resource hog apps running in background.
Flys great with Iphone. I'm not an Android guy, so how do I check for resource issues on the tablet?

Thanks,
Paul

You can check for battery draining apps under the battery settings.... they would also be the ones using resources.

You also can turn off many apps ability to run in the background under the same battery settings menu and set the DJI Fly app to be able to run in the background to see if that helps.

Agree with the apps and anything else that is sucking your power. Got my Tripltek in yesterday, instant hook up with the DJY fly app and AirData. You will like it.

RESOLVED!! After factory reset, multiple cables and no success, I purchased Litchi Beta and now everything works great. No lag, just smooth video. Triple Tek has a problem with the DJI Fly app but they won't admit it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22