DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help

Chris Daily

Reactions
I am pretty well versed with DJI's Mavic Pro Platinum and the Spark. Been flying for some time now.

And yes I understand this is a DJI forum but need help with Betaflight for my other drone, a Sparrow. New to the whole Betaflight thing and seeking a person that likes to teach.

I am in Sherman but make it often to DFW, TX. Would love to sit down with someone for an hour or two.

Thanks in advance... Chris

[email protected]

Or...

903.819.1452 for call or text.

I am pretty well versed with DJI's Mavic Pro Platinum and the Spark. Been flying for some time now.

And yes I understand this is a DJI forum but need help with Betaflight for my other drone, a Sparrow. New to the whole Betaflight thing and seeking a person that likes to teach.

I am in Sherman but make it often to DFW, TX. Would love to sit down with someone for an hour or two.

Thanks in advance... Chris

[email protected]

Or...

903.819.1452 for call or text.

I'd highly suggest you edit your post to remove your email AND your phone #. The forums are routinely scoured by spambots etc. It would be much better to suggest a prospective connection to PM you so you can exchange information privately.

Also you may want to create an account and ask the same thing over on our sister forum:

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000