DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP!!!!!!

markdobinson

Reactions
Hi guys, I have just bought the Mavic Mini, charged everything, taken it out to test. For some reason, it won't show the photos or videos in the album when flying. It will show them after, but it is showing cache rather than being on the SD card. When I have plugged my SD card in to my laptop, it is showing absolutely nothing. Have I set something up wrong? Please help

if you go through 3 dot menu to camera and scroll down does it see the card? If so did you press record on either the phone of the controller?

In the album to get the SD card version of the photo or video there is a small download button, this transfers the file from the SD card to the device photo album.
If you don't do this all you are seeing on the device is the cached copy of the file.

The full res video or photo should be recorded to the SD card and cached to the device (if this has been selected in DJI Fly)
Since you don't have any files saving to the SD card, I suspect a SD card issue and I'd format it in a PC before using it again.

Iaincaradoc, it seems automatic on the mini, or on mine it does. I tried it and when it booted after not having a card in it showed the switching storage to card message

Problem sorted bought a San Disk memory card and worked thanks for your help guys.

What brand did you have? Just so anyone reading this knows *not* to use it in their Mavic?

Bear in mind that the original card could be a fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andresc.castrog