DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey Guys

jaysrmc

Reactions
Just wanted to check in with my friends and see how you guys are doing. I know most of you know my wife was diagnosed with cancer so we have been in the hospital for a while now. I miss talking to you guys as much as I do flying..
@sar104 @Huge Bama Fan even @Just_nick @Thunderdrones @msinger Hey nick, you know we argue a lot but i have a lot of respect for you. You have taught me some things about how my insurance agent was lying and some other things you were right about, I miss everyone here. Were going to be discharged from the Hospital but we don't have insurance so we are looking for groups that help people in need. The government wont help because we have only been married 3 and a half years so she is on perm resident but has to have 4 years to get medical assistance.. If any of you know of any groups or anything that help cancer patients let me know.. As it sits right now, we have no treatment plan. Her cancer is very curable with Chemo but can't afford it so its pretty depressing and I havn't had the will to even fly to be honest. I would just be putting others at risk in my state of mind.. Ya know? Sorry for the long talk fellas, just needed some good ol boys to talk to..

If you guys ever need anything in Arizona. I got you covered. I was thinking about taking a trip to alamagordo @sar104 its not far and I know a girl that lives there..

Sorry to hear about your wife, very sad. There are many hospitals that will take a patient, and then give you years to pay it back. They might also reduce the amount you have to pay.

Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

So sorry to here about your wife. You will be in my prayers. I hope things turn around for you real soon man! Keep us posted on the progress. Steve

Reactions: Former Member
Hey fellas, I am in much better spirits now. A catholic church that my wife attends agreed to help her. I don't want to get into a religious discussion because I probably don't agree with some.. But anyways guys. Just wanted to say thanks for the support. Outside of work and motorcycle club, I don't have a lot of friends to talk to about stuff like this.. So, hats off to you for your kinds words and all. I did setup a gofundme to help for some of the costs but I wont post it here.

Anyways, hope you felllas are doing well. I hope to do some work for a realitor today but my mind is all jumbled up and I can seem to get quality video because I am forgetting little stuff.. It seems I have forgotton a lot of things because of this crancer crap. Shots for realitors are ususually pretty simple it's just post editing but I am going to give it another shot today. If you fellas have any suggestions, my ears are open

@sar104 @Huge Bama Fan @Just_nick @Thunderdrones @msinger

My thoughts will be with you and your family .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS