DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heya from Denmark

boidk

Reactions
Hello :)

Been looking at drones for about a year - going back and forth about getting one - and finally picked up a Mini 2 which seems to be a great starter drone. Flown for about an hour and it seems to handle extremely well but I'm still quite nervous when flying it - but seems thats not uncommon when you first start out :)

Anyways just wanted to say hi and hoping to learn alot from these forums.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America boidk.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Hello :)

Been looking at drones for about a year - going back and forth about getting one - and finally picked up a Mini 2 which seems to be a great starter drone. Flown for about an hour and it seems to handle extremely well but I'm still quite nervous when flying it - but seems thats not uncommon when you first start out :)

Anyways just wanted to say hi and hoping to learn alot from these forums.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Here is a question for you. What are the general causes for a fly away?
One of many is flying down wind that is too strong for the drone to RTH against it. Another one is understanding how the RTH works, the RTH feature is one of the most complex of a DJI drone. Hope you check these features out carefully. Fly safe,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929