DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi-Aerial Mavic Pro T6 Aluminum Tablet Holder Bracket

Hi-Aerial

Reactions
Hi-Aerial's
New Aluminum Tablet Bracket
I now have brackets in stock and today I took some pictures of one with my iPad Air 2. My wife has a new iPad Mini 4 but she took it to Toronto for a weeks training course and so I could only show it at this time. Upon her return I'll hook it up the iPad Mini 4.

The MA07 bracket only is $39.99 (inc shipping). Made with 6061 aluminum and weighing in at under 100g
The MA07A Is the bracket and the DJI tablet holder together and is $69.99 (inc shipping).

Hi-Aerial Apple hoods will remain 30% off for the remainder of the month!
1s.jpg 2s.jpg 5s.jpg 6s.jpg 7s.jpg
"Hi-Aerial, the last hood you will buy"

How thick is brackets?? I have an iPad Pro 9.7 with otter protection covers. Will it hold with protective cover on it??? Mine seems to slip off, the brackets are not deep/tall enough to hold.

How thick is brackets?? I have an iPad Pro 9.7 with otter protection covers. Will it hold with protective cover on it??? Mine seems to slip off, the brackets are not deep/tall enough to hold.

Hmm. just to clarify, you have an iPad Pro 9.7 in an Otter Box? The tablet holder is the stock DJI one. I can fit my iPad Air 2 in the tablet holder as shown in the pictures but the Otter Box makes it too large to fit. I'm not sure of the thickness of the bracket but I can sure measure one when home this evening and post the measurement.

Well, we've had a few sales and I'm hoping that folks will post about their experience with Hi-Aerial (seeing as it is pretty new to the RC scene) and the products they've purchased. One thing I have learned about the company is that they produce very high quality products that work extremely well. Yes, they are not the cheapest but you are buying something that has been very well thought out, engineered and manufactured. Thank you to those folks who have bought not only the tablet bracket but the wonderful hoods that give a real FPV experience.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser