DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all from Moreton, Wirral, UK

Bluenoseken

Reactions
New Mavic Air owner.
Been flying my new MA since July 10th. Absolutely loving it!
Would appreciate any hints and tips regarding the use of Polar Pro filters and video editing software for windows 10.
I am still getting to grips with using Power Director 16 for video editing and would like to know if there is anything better/easier to use?
I have also got myself a set of three PP filters ND 4,8,16. (non polarized)
I have tried them out, but find videos look better with no filters and the camera settings set to auto!
I'm obviously doing something wrong as everywhere I read, people advise using filters and manual camera settings!
Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: dirkclod
New Mavic Air owner.
Been flying my new MA since July 10th. Absolutely loving it!
Would appreciate any hints and tips regarding the use of Polar Pro filters and video editing software for windows 10.
I am still getting to grips with using Power Director 16 for video editing and would like to know if there is anything better/easier to use?
I have also got myself a set of three PP filters ND 4,8,16. (non polarized)
I have tried them out, but find videos look better with no filters and the camera settings set to auto!
I'm obviously doing something wrong as everywhere I read, people advise using filters and manual camera settings!
Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Howdy from Wyoming @Bluenoseken , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Bluenoseken
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark