DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all, just bought bought my first ever drone. UK.

Reactions: AG-Cranes
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: AG-Cranes
Welcome to the forum . .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Someone at work just asked if we need a graphics package to edit videos in, or is it done through the DJI GO 4 app?
You can do simple editing through the DJI GO app. If you need something with more features, you can find a list of commonly used editors here.

Someone at work just asked if we need a graphics package to edit videos in, or is it done through the DJI GO 4 app?
You will need something for video editing - the app has some very limited functionality - particularly around cutting and splicing - but if you need to do complex video things like colour grading or even adjusting contrast you will be better with some proper software. I'm a Mac user, so probably not the best person for advice for stuff that will run on what I assume to be a corporate Windows network.

Although Adobe have been around for ever and Creative Cloud (their new-is way of buying things) would give you access to Premiere Pro, their video editing suite, for as little as £25 per month. There is a free trial too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242