DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all

First I lost my new drone into the Sea. I just looked to the birds and gone was my drone. It just landed in the Sea. At the end DJI send me a new one. Yesterday I tried to catch it out of the air. I did it often with the spark. One hand turn and it went off. Well don't try this with a mavic... It looks like of some parts from the movie scarface. I was bleeding like ( Mod Remoed Langage) So this won't happen me again. Even an old horse can still learn fast. Glad I've still my fingers.

Attachments

• 20200402_183157.jpg
    20200402_183157.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. Gotta watch out for those fingers. You will find helpful suggestions and support in the forums.. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi again, my mavic 2 zoom did the tracking mode. But it hits the streetlights. How can it happen? Is it because it's a PVC? Also I never had sound in the video's. Is it a setting? Also not on my smart controller. Maybe somebody knows what I do wrong.

Mike
No sound is recorded from the drone. Must be added in edit from another source. Screen record has the option to add sound.

It should have avoided the street lights if the sensors are on. Not turned off. Don’t know your exact circumstances.

Good luck, fly safe.

Reactions: Thomas B
No sound is recorded from the drone. Must be added in edit from another source. Screen record has the option to add sound.

It should have avoided the street lights if the sensors are on. Not turned off. Don’t know your exact circumstances.

Good luck, fly safe.
Good evening, it avoided the trees, but came close to the trees.

Maybe a stupid question. Does fake bird eyes helps against bird attacks?

I will try to download the software for sound.

Have a nice evening.

Mike

Reactions: Capt KO
Good evening, it avoided the trees, but came close to the trees.

Maybe a stupid question. Does fake bird eyes helps against bird attacks?

I will try to download the software for sound.

Have a nice evening.

Mike
No... it just results in decoration you can’t see after you fly a few meters away or above your eye level.

Hi all, I'm new here. After my spark I changed it for the mavic zoom. Had already some strange experience
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada