DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HI all

RogerW

Reactions
I have been flying drones for some four years now. Until now only with a Phantom 4 Pro V2, but from now on with another drone: A MAVIC 2 Entreprise Zoom. Pte P4P 2.0 is only going to be uised as a mapping tool since the camera is axcellent. MAVIC is going to be used for various inspections.
I'm mainly into mapping and volume calculations. The season in my region is not more than 4 - 5 months. The rest of the year (Oct - April) is too cold and a meter of snow. Let alone the darkness..

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to t forum. Looks like you will get plenty of use of your aircraft. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to message us if you ever have any questions!

Thanks,
FDS Team

Welcome to the forum! :)

I have been flying drones for some four years now. Until now only with a Phantom 4 Pro V2, but from now on with another drone: A MAVIC 2 Entreprise Zoom. Pte P4P 2.0 is only going to be uised as a mapping tool since the camera is axcellent. MAVIC is going to be used for various inspections.
I'm mainly into mapping and volume calculations. The season in my region is not more than 4 - 5 months. The rest of the year (Oct - April) is too cold and a meter of snow. Let alone the darkness..
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000