DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from a Greek Island

BOREAS

Reactions
Good day all.
I am a UK citizen who has lived on the Greek island of Skopelos for many years. I am new to drones but have some experience of building RC helicopters and boats. I recently bought a second hand Mavic 2 Pro and am currently studying for my A1-A3 UAS cert. My aim is primarily use my drone to photograph this amazing location.

A warm (although the weather is by far not as warm here compared with Greece) welcome from Belgium to this superb forum! I have been helped here multiple times, so I am sure you will experience the same. Don't hesitate to post your questions here, there are always people to assist you!

I recently bought a second hand Mavic 2 Pro and am currently studying for my A1-A3 UAS cert.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum, from Hauptmann, in North Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

We have over 150,000 members who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

Glad to have you with us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from Minnesota USA and welcome to the Forum....The Mavic 2 Pro is a great drone and I'm looking forward on seeing the materials you shoot, also good luck on your A1-A3 UAS certificate ...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7