DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi! from a locked in not so sunny Cornwall..

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly the Mavic Mini and have enjoyed many fun flights. It joins my Mavic Air in my flight bag. You will find helpful suggestions and support in the forums.. We look forward to your view of the world.

welcome to the forum from a locked down sunny Wales ,please dont eat to many of your forum name while you are locked down leave some for the rest of us

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Newly acquired a MM, and loving it.... Just saying hello!
Hi From another Cornishman that's waiting for all this to finish sometime in June I guess, I'm a little lucky as our estate has a large park connected to it so all good but can't fly because its so windy, hate the wind when the message comes in the screen of phone advising me to land. I have a M2P, a phantom 3 pro and a Husband 109S plus a learner one for my daughter, great fun but don't do any serious videos just ordinary, I have never taken the M2P out of 1080p as the quality is great so no need.. Nice talking to you.

wow! a lot of kit!.. warming up already hankering after the M2Pro...
Yes C but it took time and a lot of pennies as I'm retired now, I bought the Husband first that is a great why to get into droning at not a very expensive way, I think you can still get them for about £350 but it was a brute of a drone by that I mean it was a handful to fly. I remember one day I was flying it and it was in altitude mode and I didn't realise it and it decided to try a fly away all on it's own until I just realised and put in GPS mode. Next came the Phantom 3 pro and that's a real baby to fly, it's so easy I think a 5 year old could fly it so plascid no problems ever. But now the M2P well what could I say, I have never changed any of it's camera settings because the 1080p video is so good and I'm just a flyer that likes to view the wonderful video that I have taken not spend hours sometimes messing around with a editor. I don't know where you live but I'm near a town beginning with R west of a city beginning with T. Take care and keep well, I'm on facebook and messenger with the initals of J.T.

Reactions: cornish pasty
Newly acquired a MM, and loving it.... Just saying hello!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Yes C but it took time and a lot of pennies as I'm retired now, I bought the Husband first that is a great why to get into droning at not a very expensive way, I think you can still get them for about £350 but it was a brute of a drone by that I mean it was a handful to fly. I remember one day I was flying it and it was in altitude mode and I didn't realise it and it decided to try a fly away all on it's own until I just realised and put in GPS mode. Next came the Phantom 3 pro and that's a real baby to fly, it's so easy I think a 5 year old could fly it so plascid no problems ever. But now the M2P well what could I say, I have never changed any of it's camera settings because the 1080p video is so good and I'm just a flyer that likes to view the wonderful video that I have taken not spend hours sometimes messing around with a editor. I don't know where you live but I'm near a town beginning with R west of a city beginning with T. Take care and keep well, I'm on facebook and messenger with the initals of J.T.

I am inthe place the BEGINS T north of R..

Reactions: jonthecourier
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55