DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Allen, Texas

bbtab

Reactions
Hey there,

Just checking in from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Allen to be exact. I started out with the original Phantom back in 2012, upgraded to a Phantom 2 and now with the Mavic. Definitely a dream to fly this compared to DJI's older products. Looking forward to network with other pilots.

Happy flying!

Reactions: Gsus29 and dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: bbtab
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum bbtab :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I too have 2 P2V+'s and am struggling with selling them for near nothing and purchasing a Mavic.
Especially with the P3's going for 399 - 499 it's hard to let them go for nothing.
I'm in Firewheel, Garland Tx. BTW.

Denny Crane

Reactions: Gsus29
I too have 2 P2V+'s and am struggling with selling them for near nothing and purchasing a Mavic.
Especially with the P3's going for 399 - 499 it's hard to let them go for nothing.
I'm in Firewheel, Garland Tx. BTW.

Denny Crane

Nice to meet you. I shot a short a couple months ago in the Sachse/Wylie area. Where do you typically fly?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
Thanks for the
All around the Golf Course and Beavers Bend Ok.
I'm originally from Paris, TX and I would head up to Beavers Bend a lot. Great place to visit!

Hey man sorry to reply to your post not in regards of buying your drones but to find peeps to fly in permitted areas! I live like 10 mins from firewheel but struggle finding spots.

Hey there,

Just checking in from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Allen to be exact. I started out with the original Phantom back in 2012, upgraded to a Phantom 2 and now with the Mavic. Definitely a dream to fly this compared to DJI's older products. Looking forward to network with other pilots.

Happy flying!
I'm from Garland area and struggling to find spots to fly in also to understand more the regulations etc. Mavic Pilot experience : 1 flight, 1 battery, begginers mode

Text me, we can fly around the Golf Course, I'll help you get comfortable all I can.
nine 7 two 8 four 1 3 two 7 8

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS