DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Brunei.

Hi TonyPHX, pretty much strict.
1. Registration - All drones/UAVs must be registered in civil aviation online. (took me 3 days to acquire)
2. If the drone is imported, must secure an importation permit from AITI (telecom regulatory) else the custom will seize it.
3. you can fly only during broad daylight (unless you have a permit - more on the commercial permit)
4. you can fly not higher than 200ft (unless you have a permit - more on the commercial permit)
5. you can fly as long u can see your drone with your naked eyes (unless you have a permit - more on the commercial permit)
6. Fly zones are pretty much standard, I guess,
7. If you are a foreigner they will allow you to possess 1 drone only. so you have to discard or sell the other one and apply for deregistration of the old drone and acquire a new one for the new one.
8. Based on the weight of the drone, they categorize what is meant for recreational or commercial. they don't give clear details on this.

watch out with nosy neighbors, they might write a complaint and put you in trouble. I recommend flying in jungles or seashores hahaha.

Hi TonyPHX, pretty much strict.
1. Registration - All drones/UAVs must be registered in civil aviation online. (took me 3 days to acquire)
2. If the drone is imported, must secure an importation permit from AITI (telecom regulatory) else the custom will seize it.
3. you can fly only during broad daylight (unless you have a permit - more on the commercial permit)
4. you can fly not higher than 200ft (unless you have a permit - more on the commercial permit)
5. you can fly as long u can see your drone with your naked eyes (unless you have a permit - more on the commercial permit)
6. Fly zones are pretty much standard, I guess,
7. If you are a foreigner they will allow you to possess 1 drone only. so you have to discard or sell the other one and apply for deregistration of the old drone and acquire a new one for the new one.
8. Based on the weight of the drone, they categorize what is meant for recreational or commercial. they don't give clear details on this.

watch out with nosy neighbors, they might write a complaint and put you in trouble. I recommend flying in jungles or seashores hahaha.
Welcome to the forum!
Seems like you have some very strict conditions in place. Similar in part to many other countries, but a little more restricted in some areas.
Regardless...enjoy the many and various levels of information offered here!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929