DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Cambridge UK

Tech 312

Reactions
Hi all, I have recently just bought a Mavic mini my first real drone , I’m blown away with it. I used to fly Rc helicopters and thought drones would be ‘boring’, was I wrong!

I’ve only had a couple of flights with the Mavic mini as ive only just got it, but I’m amazed by this piece of tech, lovely video, photos and enjoyable to fly. I’m really looking forward to exploring it more, and taking it on holidays and wherever I can, to see the world from a different perspective!

I also look forward to learning more from you all, and sharing tips etc on this forum.

AE103E95-8FED-480B-8834-181B6B06EE70.jpeg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Tech 312
Hi all, I have recently just bought a Mavic mini my first real drone , I’m blown away with it. I used to fly Rc helicopters and thought drones would be ‘boring’, was I wrong!

I’ve only had a couple of flights with the Mavic mini as ive only just got it, but I’m amazed by this piece of tech, lovely video, photos and enjoyable to fly. I’m really looking forward to exploring it more, and taking it on holidays and wherever I can, to see the world from a different perspective!

I also look forward to learning more from you all, and sharing tips etc on this forum.

View attachment 85793
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I also came from an RC Heli background before drones, fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Tech 312
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair