DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Canada-Quebec

cpaun

Reactions
I got the 3rd drone a Mavic air after a Phantom 2 and a spark
The spark just get crazy last winter and fly away , never find it.
Now with Mavic I will have to pass the exam to fly safe .Anyone have the exam preparation app for ipad , iphone?
Thank you

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Now with Mavic I will have to pass the exam to fly safe .Anyone have the exam preparation app for ipad , iphone?
Thank you
good day from calgary. Re:exam prep just read canadian rules on drones and some youtube esp don joyce. Fly safe and enjoy and i’m sure youveill pass the exam

Welcome to you from the friendly skies of Texas!

As you can see, we have many members in Canada, and elsewhere in North America, and over 100,000 others of us from around the world who are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer. Sorry I can't help you with the TC exam or those restrictive TC regs!

Happy flying!

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Thank you
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I know of an app for use here in the US, not sure how much would transfer over though:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo